Careers at Formula Street
Event Marketing Internship
Havas Street is currently seeking candidates to join our fast-growing experiential marketing agency for a PAID internship position. This person will support the team in planning live events such as sampling programs, mobile marketing tours, VIP events and PR stunts. If you like organizing, planning, interacting with people, being creative and a work that changes day to day, then this job is for you. The ideal candidate should display a high level of interest and focus on event planning and management, brand activation and experiential marketing. Relevant experience a plus. A college degree is required.
The position is full time and paid. To be considered, candidate must be self-motivated, enjoy working in a team environment and, most importantly, be efficient and hard-working.
- Support in logistical planning for marketing events and coordination of a nation-wide promotional programs
- Research events, vendors, venues, permits, trends, etc.
- Develop and manage databases (event scheduling)
- Help create brand messaging and training materials
- Help to create program recaps and presentations
- Remain updated on industry trends through research
- Participate in creative brainstorms
- Complete some administrative duties (phones, fax, etc.)
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)
- Strong writing skills
- Must be detail-oriented and organized
- Great phone personality
- Great research skills
- Experience in fast-paced environment preferred
- Ability to be creative, flexible and think ''outside the box''
- Must be able to take initiative on projects and work independently
If you thrive in a fast-paced environment, challenge yourself and others to be creative, and view this opportunity as not just a learning experience but possibly a step toward your future, please apply by sending your resume with " Marketing Internship – Los Angeles" in the subject line. No phone calls please.
Please Note: This position is FULL TIME (8-5pm, M-F). Agency experience preferred. This position is not connected to Havas’ PR divisions and is solely focused on experiential marketing.